We undertake all aspects of tree work including
- Removal of dangerous trees
- Removal of overhanging or dangerous limbs
- Removal of deadwood
- Tree felling
- Sectional tree dismantling
- Tree reductions, thinning and pruning
- Crown lifting and reshaping
We specialise in large and problematic trees.
Tree stumps are removed with minimal disruption to the surrounding ground leaving a smooth neat extraction allowing you to grass over, replant etc.
We use different size machines dependant upon the size of the stump and access.
Hedge Trimming and Maintenance
Large hedge reductions undertaken as well as the trimming and maintenance of garden hedges.
- No limit to site size – large or small.
- Any topography can be cleared including steep slopes, quarry faces
- Fully health and safety compliant
Logs, Wood Chip and Timber Products
We supply top quality seasoned logs with at least 90% hardwood in each load. All our logs are split to fit standard uk log burners and fires.
The wood stock is sourced directly from our own work as tree surgeons which is considered a sustainable energy source and can have a positive impact on your carbon footprint.
We also supply wood chip or wood mulch. This is ideal for use on flower beds and borders. We sell wood chip by the square metre, which can be delivered.
We also have seasoned and unseasoned planked wood for sale including oak, cedar, beech and ash. Please contact for further details.